TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition is: Dugout Limited, offices at Dugout Limited, Aldwych House, Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN,(“Dugout”).
2. Employees of Dugout, as well as family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. This competition requires no form of payment or purchase however the winning entry will be responsible for payment of any relevant duties and VAT associated with the prize.
4. The competition can be accessed via the official post on the Dugout home page (www.dugout.com),or on the official ICC page on Dugout (http://dugout.com/icc).
5. The competition will open on 26th July 2017 at 10:00 BST. The closing date for entry will be 3rd August 2017 at 14:00 BST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Dugout accepts no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason.
7. The prize will consist of an 2016/17 Tottenham Hotspur shirt signed by Dele Alli. Dugout reserves the right to change the prize with others of equal or greater promotional value at its discretion. Whilst this prize is authentic, Dugout cannot provide proof of authenticity.
8. To be eligible for the prize, an entrant must submit their email address on the ICC competition page.
9.Dugout will pick one winner at random from those who have submitted their email addresses, using ‘random.org’.
10. Applicants must be aged 13 years or above, in accordance with the main Dugout Terms and Conditions, which can be found on both the Dugout website and app.
11. Dugout reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, as well as these terms and conditions, without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Dugout.
12. Dugout is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party, whether connected with this competition or otherwise.
13. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the end of competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Dugout will notify the winner when, how, and where the prize can be collected or delivered to them.
16. Dugout’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and will not be subject to any communication.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material produced by Dugout. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be seen as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Email addresses submitted in this competition will be passed onto Dugout, ICC and Dele Alli for Marketing purposes.